The Pet Spot’s dog boarding facility is not your typical kennel. At The Pet Spot, we’ve created a resort for your pets that is second to none.
For the health of our resort guests, we have changed our policy on providing food. The Pet Spot (TPS) strongly recommends all customers bring their own food from home to keep their dog’s diet consistent. TPS management made this new policy because a change in diet may cause digestive difficulties, upset stomach and allergic reactions.
Pets being boarded are permitted to bring the following comforts:
- Bed or blanket
- Own food (required)
- Medicine if applicable
- 2 toy limit
Additional services your dog(s) may enjoy while you are away:
- Doggie Daycare – Your pet(s) can play all day and only be in their rooms at night.
- Kennel Bath – Your pet(s) gets a simple wash and dry.
- Complete Groom – Your pet(s) gets a full service groom including a fluff dry.
- Spa Trip – Your pet(s) can enjoy a full body massage, foot massage, or another treatment off our menu.
- Outside Walk – A 15-minute walk around our grounds and the neighborhood.
- One-on-one Playtime – A 15-minute ball toss, belly scratch, whatever you desire.
- 10PM Potty Break – A late night bathroom break for those who desire.
Dogs: DHLPP, Rabies H3N2 Canine Influenza and Bordetella & flea free
Cats: FVRCP, FLV/FELV* and Rabies
*If indoor cat ONLY, you may bring note from veterinarian that states such in lieu of FLV/FELV vaccine.
Please have your veterinarian fax your pets’ shot records to us as soon as you make your reservation.
Our fax number is (513) 366-2192. Our email address is email@example.com. Pets will not be accepted until proof of vaccinations is provided.
For our feline friends, The Pet Spot features Luxury Cat Condos, that are truly the “cat’s meow” when it comes to cat boarding. All condos feature multiple tiers and windows for your cat’s viewing entertainment.
All cats staying at our resort will enjoy fresh water and litter each day. They will also enjoy lots of T-L-C. Optional one-on-one time is available as well if desired.
For the health of our resort guests, we have changed our policy on providing food. The Pet Spot (TPS) strongly recommends all customers bring their own food from home to keep their cat’s diet consistent. TPS management made this new policy because a change in diet may cause digestive difficulties, upset stomach and allergic reactions.
Ready to Book Your Pet’s Stay?
Please call ahead for reservations. And remember, make your reservations early, as we book up fast around the holidays and during prime vacation months.