All grooms include:
- Nail trim
- Shave between pads
- Ear cleaning
- Belly shave
- Bath (shampoo determined by dog’s needs)
- Conditioning (determined by dog’s needs
- Anal gland expression
- Fluff dry
- Comb and brush out
- Groom or shed out (determined by customer)
Prices based on breed and condition of dog. To inquire about a price, please feel free to call or stop in for a quote. All dogs must be current on all shots to be groomed.
Grooming is offered 6 days a week by appointment only.
The Pet Spot Spa
All dogs can benefit from a trip to our spa. However, the following types of dogs can especially benefit from our services:
- Older dogs suffering from arthritis or pain (must have release from vet)
- Dogs recovering from surgery (must have release from vet)
- Extremely hyper dogs
- Extremely nervous or scared dogs
- Extremely spoiled four-legged friends
For those of you interested in spoiling your pooch, our menu includes the following services:
- Pawdicure – nail trim, pad trim, and foot massage for those who enjoy paw pampering – $20
- Ear Ecstasy – 10 min gentle ear cleaning followed by ear massage – $20
- Gentle Joint Rub – 10 minute joint massage for older furry friends – $25
- Pawdicure – nail trim, pad trim, and foot massage for those who enjoy paw pampering
- Current Price $15
- New Price: Cost of Nail Trim plus $15 for 10 min paw massage
- The Playful Pooch – 4 hour playtime, Gentle Joint Rub, Pawdicure, Ear Ecstasy, and a Gourmet Treat – $55
- Half-Hour Full Body Massage – relaxing ½ hour massage given in calming environment – $40
- In Home Half-Hour Massage – $55 plus travel if more than 20 minutes from The Pet Spot.
- One Hour Full Body Massage – same as the ½ hour massage for those really spoiled pups that need a little extra attention – $65
- In Home One Hour Massage – $80 plus travel if more than 20 minutes from The Pet Spot.
- The Pampered Pup – 4 hour playtime, Half-Hour Massage, Pawdicure, Ear Ecstasy, Full Groom and Fluff Dry, and a Gourmet Treat – Call for quote
- The Works! – 4 hour playtime, 1 hour massage, Pawdicure, Ear Ecstasy, Full Groom and Fluff Dry, and a Gourmet Treat – Call for quote
All spa services will be completed with a fresh baked treat for your pampered pet.
Note: All massages being done for medical purposes will require a medical history, approval from vet, and will include a canine gait analysis to determine specific needs with your pet.